IN THE COUNTRYSIDE:
- Charcoal-making in Biloria, (from May to September).
- Lokiz Mountain Range hiking: trekking, mountain-biking, mushrooms, wild fauna…
- Urbasa-Andia natural park: Nature Interpretation Centre, tours, local cheese-makers, etc. …
- Urederra river´s spring, A must!
- Mount Ioar, in the neighbour town of Kanpezu.
- Trekking/biking along the former Railway Line, 6km.
- “Three-legged Oak” a thousand-year-old tree, in Mendaza.
- Water sports in Alloz dam.
- Oiled-toast Day in Arroniz, February.
- Asparagus Feast in Dicastillo, in May.
- Witchery Week in Lacar, July.
- Semana de la Brujería de Bargota, July.
- Mediaeval Week in Lizarra-Estella, in July.
MONASTERIES AND SANCTUARIES:
- Sanctuary of San Gregorio Ostiense
- Monastery of Iranzu. (Church and Cloister).
- Monastery of Iratxe., (Former university and the oldest hospital on the way to Santiago).
- Sanctuary of Codes.
- Truffle’s Interpretation Centre, in Metauten.
- Carlism Museum, in Estella.
- Gustavo de Maeztu Museum, in Estella.
- Wine’s Museum in Iratxe Wineries., in Ayegui.
- the Circuito de Navarra, in Los Arcos.
- Street Market in Lizarra-Estella on Thursdays. .
- Guided visits to wineries and wine tasting..
- Muses’ Village in Arellano (interesting archaelogical remains).
- Way to Santiago.
- Sightseeing in Lizarra-Estella, Urantzia-Los Arcos, Viana…